Here's another one I had to paint... it still cracks me up just to see the wide chasm between these expression! Terror, and joy!
Betsy needs to write more about them but here's what I've gathered...
This is "Cosmo, toy Aussie and Comet, Siberian Husky (who has crossed the rainbow bridge and is no longer with us). Haha, yes their expressions show their personalities so well! Animals are the best muses."
Oh and I have a space to show the dogs! We will be at Loons Coffee at the end of Lake Street just before the Marshall Ave Bridge! I'll be hanging the show next weekend I hope- I'm actually running over there today and hanging some artwork in the meantime-
This means we can have a Closing Party and you can come pick up your paintings and your book and even bring your dog along if they are the type that can handle being with other dogs! I'm imagining August 30th, a Sunday in the afternoon- or even later! I'll let you know!

No comments:
Post a Comment