Monday, July 20, 2026

July 20, Gage

This is Gage, and Erin wrote this about him~

"Gage is a very smart and sweet almost 15 year old puggle. A year after my previous beloved dog had passed, a friend tagged me on a "puggle rescue" post on social media for Gage. His original Mom needed to rehome him because Gage had become food aggressive with her two small children (born after him--the usurpers!) Of course, she was very sad to lose him, because she loved him very much, and so was determined to find him a great home. I wrote to her about my home and life and my interest in Gage. We met and it was decided I might be a good fit for him. Well we are a perfect fit! Gage fills my days with a ton of laughs as he continuously attempts to steal meals from my 5 cats. He loves to eat, to sleep, to eat, to walk, and to eat! He belives his job is to protect me, so he watches out for me and gets very mad when we have to be apart. We have been together for almost seven years now, and each day we love each other more. I still send photos of him to his original Mom (including the photo of his portrait posted to your website) and we hope she knows how very much joy he has brought to my life! She was meant to be his original Mom, and I was meant to be his second Mom. "


8x8 acrylic on wood
sold!

 

No comments: