Thursday, August 1, 2024

August 1st, Buddy!

And here is Buddy!  I had several photos to pick from, and thought I was going to do a different one, but this one just has the greatest expression- I love that wise, considering look...

Here is his story by Debbi!

 A little bit about Buddy.....his birthday was listed as Dec 13, 2019 (which was actually the date he was rescued off he streets in Texas).  It is also the day we had to put our previous pup, Maggie, down, so I felt he was meant to join our family.  We picked him up on the coldest day in January from Ruff Start Rescue.  He's a crazy little guy (thus his full name, Nutty Buddy) who likes his walks, treats in his Kong, running zoomies, and toilet paper!!  But at the end of the day, he likes to curl up in my lap and get some love before bedtime.

Aww, Buddy!

8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

 

No comments: