Sunday, August 11, 2024

August 11, Dogs are DONE!

 Wahoo!  So I've completed all 30 dogs, we drove home Friday night and I spent most of yesterday getting the dogs lined up and varnished as well as unpacking and doing mounds of laundry (anyone who's ever sent a kid to camp knows this job...) and today I'm driving up to Two Harbors for a brief holiday with my two sisters and my mom and my youngest sis' sweet fiance~

No rest for the wicked, right?

I do have some spots left in this Thursday's Paint Your Pet class if you'd like to join me!

AND this Saturday August 17th I'll be at the Carpenter Art Fair at the Carpenter Nature Center in Hudson WI! This is a great little art fair with REAL artists and no crap, and music and beer and wine too!  We are on the Wisconsin side of the St Croix, so make sure you look at the directions!

And I still have space in my Paint-Love Six-Week Saturday Morning Painting Class!  This is an opportunity for you to hone those painting skills and commit to a six week daily (or almost) painting regime with me as your guide (and dominatrix if you need that!) I only do three or four of these Six-Week classes a year, so let me know if you have any questions!  We start August 24th, 9:30 to noon-

Thanks so much everyone!  What a beautiful summer we've been having!  I can't wait to see the colors of fall!

XOXO

some dogs and a couple horses!

No comments: