Thursday, June 29, 2023

June 29th, Murphy!

 I'm still looking for a few good dogs for this summer's "30 Dogs in 30 Days" Painting Project! This happens to be the adorable Murphy, whom I painted as a commission this summer already. I've got a nice line-up already of happy dogs, but there is room for yours too!

I also wanted to mention that Pompom was spayed yesterday and we were all a bit worried about her... we're a little sensitive to this little soul that represents all the pet juju in our house at the moment... back in April we went to Duluth and Pompom ate a grape that made her throw up and vomit for a day and a half, and for that little body, that's a lot of fluids going away, so we were all quietly freaking out... so having her spayed made us a little edgy yesterday... In April in Duluth we went to an emergency vet and she was giving IV fluids and anti-nausea meds, and she was fine.  And today she is absolutely nearly back to normal, silly little thing! Aside from the cone she has to wear for another 5 or six days, she's acting her regular self. We are all so relieved!  I actually dreamt about other dogs last night, as if we had three or four instead of just Pompom. One was a smaller greyhoundish dog but with more terrier like hair, and she was so great in my dream... I wonder if we'll find her sometime soon!

XOXO

8x8 acrylic on wood
sold!

No comments: