Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Hardcastle Crag Path

 Wowzers!!  It's been a busy June! And one thing I've really loved noticing is all the green in the trees, and how they so fill the sky... and I've been noticing which trees are healthy, and which aren't, and then I feel sad because I really really think we can do better as a species at saving the planet if we'd just PLANT MORE TREES!

So, I was at the studio organizing my work, and all my green paintings of trees just kinda jumped out at me, especially a few that I'd painted in England last time we were there. And that's another thing- we went to Wisconsin this weekend, brought Max along on Saturday, and at one point he looked up from his phone and said "When did we get to England?" because it was green and misty and cool and wet....

Anyway, here's a green painting! This one is from Hardcastle Crag near Hebden Bridge, near Halifax in England...

8x10 acrylic on archival card
$115

No comments: