Friday, November 12, 2021

Nov 12, Charlie Girl, A Commission!

 We had Night On The Town down in Rosemount last night, and I sat at Corrigan Eclectic with my mom and my sister and some members of the Rosemount Area Art Council (RAAC) for a kinda open house thing amongst the local businesses. But not having done this before, we didn't realize it was more of a bar hop, with wine and beer and "20% off!" signs at the businesses- and we were also one of the only places that required masks, which was a bit awkward... unfortunately.  

We did get a few lovely people through, and I was able to talk to a number of them about the "Deer Friends" exhibit, and it was sweet to see so many people out and about!

And I'm hoping to get a few more pet portraits from this anyway...

This is Charlie Girl!  Did I mention I love black dogs?

I think she's heading to family in Ireland...
sold!

No comments: