Tuesday, October 16, 2018

10/16 "Peek-y"

In following my trend of naming these otters with cute descriptive names, I've created a new one for today! Not any part of the actual current language, but I couldn't think of a better name for this one- isn't he peeking at you? Would "Glimpse-y" be better? Or "Glancy"?
Actually, I kinda like "Glancy"...
I am thinking I will be taking a break after the 20th Otter for this month of "Otter-tober"~ I'm getting a bit of a back-log on my commissions~

And I also wanted to mention that I do believe I'd like to give a go at another version of "HOMEvember" this November.  It's a difficult month for me (maybe for you too) and having a distracting project (not that I don't have enough other things going on, but you know...) always helps keep my mind off things.
SO if you have a house or a place where you've always felt completely at HOME, then find a good pic and send it to me. Think "that old family place" or the cabin you spent two weeks in out west, or your grama's house, or that tree-house you built when you were 10...
I'll send out a general invite soon, but thought I'd let you know first here!  Ha!
5x6 acrylic on wood
$65

No comments: