Sunday, October 14, 2018

10/14 Magical Toes

Maybe not the best name, but this one seemed to paint itself, and those toes were difficult to paint until I just went with the values ~  there is a bit brighter pink in there somewhere too~
This is also a larger version of "Diving Left" which has not such awesome toes!

Sorry I missed yesterday!  Busy day!  New painting class in the morning at my studio (fabo class!  One of my biggest and very enthusiastic!) and then we had the "Waterways and Otterways" Happening at MWMO, which was not as well attended, but also very enthusiastic!  And then we went to the gallery opening at 801 to see friends and art, and then we were called away by a bit of a family emergency, (everything is fine now) which kept me occupied until this morning, and then we had a lovely bit of an early snow (exactly 6 months after our last snow in April!) and I had my lovely painting class at the Phipps, where my brave students painted clementines and fall leaves!
It's been BUSY!


9x12 acrylic on wood
$216

No comments: