Monday, October 1, 2018

10/1 OTTER-TOBER!!!!

Okey-dokey, my sweet folkies!

Let's do up some OTTERS!
It's time for me to do another daily painting challenge, cuz I've been too preoccupied with other things and this is one of those things that I really need to do for myself, for my self-care, because painting is one of the ways I connect with a part of my internal ME, and I don't feel the same when I'm not painting.
SO if you have any otter photos lying around, or if you happen to be going to a zoo (like the Mn Zoo!) where we have otters who may be swimming around like fun, take some pics and send them to me!  I do have lots of my own, but I'd LOVE to see what other people have around!  I'll be attempting to paint an otter a day for at least the first 20 days of October- I mean OTTER-tober!

SO here is DAY ONE~

6x6 acrylic on wood- 
FREE to the first person who claims this!
though actually, I had to make it cost $1 to be able to use my DPW site...



No comments: