Saturday, November 4, 2017

November 4, The Umbrella

And this is another one I really like-  Lori sent me a pile of photos of her beautiful house, and the back yard and side yard, and another cool pile of images from Amsterdam and the canal boat she stayed in, which may also make an appearance here (though if not HER canal boat, maybe another one we saw in England because I love that idea!) and I really loved the light in this image, and the translucent quality of the table top and the umbrella....

And thank you SO much, everyone, for the encouragement!  I'm still trying to figure out how to do these paintings so they feel as much fun for me as my animals... not quite there yet...


8x10 acrylic on cradled wood
$100 auction bid~
Which may mean that YOU end up with it for a great price because nobody else seems to be bidding!

Click HERE to try and WIN!

No comments: