Friday, November 10, 2017

Nov 10, The Creek

Okay, I have to admit that I am at the studio for my Painting Party, and am packing up for my art sale tomorrow at Bridget Clark's (5012 S 12th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417- https://www.facebook.com/events/884428778382841/) for our Artist Boutique and I need to post today's painting and of course I can't remember whose house this is!  All I remember is she had a few other shots of the house, and it's on a creek, that I seem to think is Minnehaha Creek, and in this photo there was a kayaker, and I decided to cut him out of it, though he looks like he's having a great time...
So come see me tomorrow!  And maybe I'll remember whose house this it...
I have to admit too that I quite enjoyed painting this one-  it's a lot like the creek at Dave Gilsvik's I was painting in October...
I do love water...

8x10 acrylic on cradled wood
$165 
or $100 auction!  Click here to BID or BUY!

No comments: