Friday, September 29, 2017

Charlie, a Commission...

Some faces are simply made to love.
I'm heading up to Grand Marais this afternoon, for my Artist Talk and Demo at Sivertson Gallery tomorrow afternoon!  It is also Art Around The Lake so there are a lot of artists' studios open and I'm hoping to hit a few of them!  I'll be painting an otter tomorrow at Sivertsons- come on by and watch me if you are around!  I do also want to attempt an otter a day for October again- if you have any good otter photos or know anyone else who has any, and you don't mind my painting them, send them my way!

Thanks SO much for following me!  Oh, and Painting Lessons start two weeks from tomorrow!  Sign up and learn something new! Click here for more info! Or send me an e-mail!

8x8 acrylic on wood, sold

No comments: