Saturday, August 26, 2017

August 26, Tiny Otter

It's been a busy week!  I had workshops all last week and the first day of school is on Monday!  Wahoo!  I think sometimes the teachers are as excited to get back as the kids are...
And this is a Tiny Otter I managed to paint in between all the wonderful craziness~  we still need to go get some new school shirts for Max- he's in love with these red and blue synthetic shirts we bought him at Target earlier this summer, but both of those are nearly destroyed with 8 year old energy and I'd like him to not look like a ragamuffin on the first day!

I love painting these tiny things!
Oh and I AM working on this year's 30 Dogs book- it's just taking second place to too many other things!  AND I am working on scheduling Painting Lessons for this fall-  for SURE there will be a six week class starting Saturday October 14 from 9:30-noon, and I'm planning two One-Day classes for September 23 and 24th, just to keep it on your radar!








4.5x4.5 acrylic on wood, $45 
click HERE to purchase!


No comments: