Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15, Summer Basset

I believe I took this photo last year at Powderhorn Art Fair, when this dog and it's owner were visiting my booth.  That red is my rug I always bring along so my set-up feels more "homey", and somehow the rug seems to always get peed on.  So it is perfect for an outdoor festival, right?
I am just tickled with the expression on this fella's face, and the gleam in those eyes...

Painting is so much fun!

Oh and I'm working at getting my Painting Lessons schedule for this fall and winter set up.  I won't be starting 6 week classes till October, but will have a couple one-day "Paint Your House" or "Paint Your Pet" classes in September!  Do let me know if you are interested-  I'll have a link up on my blog soon!

6x6 acrylic on wood, $75 click HERE to own this sweet face!

No comments: