Friday, August 18, 2017

August 18, Shotgun Seat Sharing

This is what I see when I drive to and from my studio with Teddy and Sally.  They are seriously adorable terrier-mutts, and Sally looks like a Mini-Me to Teddy- they are great friends and love wrestling and running and loving each other up.

Thank you everyone who came to Diamond's last night!  And it was so great because TWO dogs showed up!  Kong, maybe one of the biggest dogs I've painted this time, a poodle with a beard, and Louis, a Chiuahua!  It was so fun to walk in (I was late! Sorry!) and see these dogs already there!

If you haven't seen the dogs yet, do go take a look.  I'm working on the book for this project and I'll post that here when I've got it ready and you can order a copy on Blurb!


16x20 acrylic on canvas, $640 click here for purchase info!

No comments: