Sunday, January 29, 2017

Sunday Jan 29, "Screendoor Surveillance" won 2nd Place!

Yay!  We had a great time at the Wintertide opening last night, for the couple hours we were able to be there-  and my painting, "Screendoor Surveillance" won 2nd place in its category, drawing and painting!  Which my sister in law Mary told me is worth $500 bucks, and SHE found out from my mom who looked it all up, so even more YAY!  And there were so many lovely people there, and wonderful art, and Max's earache is pretty much gone today, though we were called home because he was awake and hurting at 8pm~

And this is a smaller version of that 3 foot square version, that I painted as a study to see if I thought the composition of the piece would work.  And I think it does~
Seriously, this just cracks me up!

8x8 acrylic on wood, $145 click here to have this visage to look at ever after!

No comments: