Sunday, January 1, 2017

January 1, 2017

Happy New Year!  I want to thank every one of you for an amazing 2016-  it has been a tricky year, in terms of the sudden loss of my dad at the end of 2015, and that is a huge hole that will never be filled- but I do have to say that the people who are here and who show up every day, and who make sweet comments on my work (thanks Janet!  And Kathy! and Joyce! and many others!!!) help me realize that this is a community of sorts, on-line, and I am looking at ways of making it more of one in my studio in South Minneapolis.  I have so enjoyed teaching my "Adult" and "Kid" painting classes, and I am figuring out how to have a more consistent Critique/Master kind of class.  Stay tuned!

This is an otter-  because we all OTTER have a GREAT NEW YEAR!!!

6x6 acrylic on wood, $75 click HERE to purchase the FIRST PAINTING of the YEAR!

No comments: