Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25, Buddha Again!

This is another version of one of my "30 Dogs in 30 Days" from this past July's project!  I had done the first Buddha the wrong size, and I am so much happier with this version!  It's terrible that its taken me this long to get it finished, but I have to admit that there are times when its just some tiny little part of the piece that isn't QUITE right yet... and it can take a while to figure out which bit it is!  And with this version of Buddha, I couldn't quite finish his eyes.  They are the part that took a while to finally click-  it is a bit crazy, because everything else might look fabulous and finished but there may be just one little area that still bugs me, and sometimes I have to just step over those bits and hand the painting off or it might never be considered FINISHED.  That ever happen to you?

Anyway, I LOVE this one!

12x12 acrylic on wood, sold

No comments: