Wednesday, March 9, 2016

March 9, Daisy!

Ah~  THIS felt more comfortable to paint today, than the bunny yesterday!  Isn't it funny, how we get into set patterns?  And cats aren't as comfy for me as dogs, either, but this cat felt fantastic to paint!  And here is the lovely Daisy's little story~  from Shari and Bill!

Daisy (Doodlebug or Dood)
I still remember the day I went to the Humane Society just to look and see what it was like. I looked in one of the socialization rooms and there she was looking up at me and I knew right then she was the one for us.
She was a very sweet somewhat shy girl but also liked to be around people. Some of her favorite things were sleeping on a blanket on her mom’s lap, sitting in front of a heat vent and laying on the arm of her dad’s chair while he read.
She would greet us from the kitchen window when we came home and then would meet us at the door. Daisy brought so much joy to our lives. We were lucky to have had her with us for 15 years. She will remain in our hearts forever.

8x8 acrylic on panel, $175 SOLD

No comments: