Thursday, September 17, 2015

September 17, "A Nose Above"

Kids, I gotta tell ya, I am just really seriously excited about getting up to Duluth to the Great Lakes Aquarium for my Opening Reception on Saturday!!!! Have I mentioned that before?  Well, in case you hadn't noticed, it is THIS Saturday, the 19th, at the Great Lakes Aquarium from 3 to 4:30!  It's right in the middle of the afternoon, so you can easily zip up, hang out, and make it home before the best TV is on!
I know, it's a bit far~
I WILL be bringing all these recent 6x6 Otter Paintings along, and I will be taking them off my Dailypaintworks site while they are at the Aquarium, so if you were interested in one you'd best let me know soon!

This one is one I've been wanting to paint for a while-  I am so amused by that water line bisecting the otter, and that body expression that's going on there....
6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click here to purchase!

No comments: