Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sept 21, "Another Tapir Butt"

Hmm.  Do you think putting "Butt" in the title will prevent certain sensibilities from wanting to purchase my work?  Or will it make them more controversial?
I have to apologize because I meant to have some great photos of the show and all and to post them Sunday when we got home, but of course what happened was I got way too busy and now only have photos of before and after kinda stuff, except for a couple mom took, so really, the best way to see the exhibit if you can't get there (and remember, you can go in for free to see my show if you ask at the desk!) is to look on my webpages here and here....
And now that it is officially FALL, I'll be trying to slow down a notch and finish up some COMMISSIONS that have been patiently waiting for me!
And I'll be painting every day (or as close to every day as possible!) so stay tuned~
 6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click HERE to purchase!  You know you love that butt too!

 Me at the table of goodies!  You can see the otters in the gallery behind~















ME in the gallery with the title behind me!  Yay!
 The boys at McDonalds in Hinkley, comparing Happy meals...
 Up at the rotating restaruant with Duane and dad and mom!
 Max and Jesse watch a coal carrying boat move under the bridge~
 On the drive home!  VERY sunny!

No comments: