Friday, September 11, 2015

September 11, "Pine Key Grin"

Speaking of watery critters, I've been wanting to paint these dolphins for a while... I always have a backlog of Things I Want To Paint...  so here is one of those grinning little boogers from last August when we house-swapped and went to Key West and then drove up to meet Monica at the Dolphin Research Sanctuary on Grassy Key.  It was amazing, we all loved it, I think Max will become a dolphin research scientist someday.  SO when I get THAT series of paintings done, where should I hang them?  Hmmm....

6x6 acrylic on panel, $75 click HERE to purchase!

I have to add that I JUST NOTICED that this is my 999th post!!!!!!  Holy buckets!  If I post tomorrow, that will be my THOUSANDTH post!!!
let's hope it's a good one...
Hmmmmm...
No pressure...

No comments: