Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, Lounge Apple

Really, an apple a day is a very good thing!  I know someone (Sandra!) who has painted a TON of apples by now, and each is so very different from the other it is astounding!  There's something so incredible about these small, juicy fruits, that they come self-packed in a shiny beautiful skin and you can bring one along in a pocket anywhere and have it to munch on at a moment's notice, and it is delicious and refreshing and makes your breath smell good, and you can eat the entire thing like my dad told me my grandfather always used to, core and seeds and all!  MMMMmmmmmmmmM!

6x6 acrylic on hardboard, $65, available HERE~

OH and I have a pile of up-coming Painting Classes!  I have a 5 week Saturday Morning Session starting May 16th and going through to June 20th-  I am also available all summer long at my studio for private sessions, charged at $40 an hour, just let me know if you are interested and we can discuss a schedule.  

And I am teaching at Wet Paint as well, this Friday from 5 to 7:30, and Sunday May 17th from 2 to 4:30 are Negative Space Painting classes- and this summer, June 30th I'll be teaching an Adult Pet Painting Class from 10 to 3, and a kid one from 4 to 7, for ages 10 to 15!

Pass this on to anyone you think may be interested!
Wahoo!

No comments: