Friday, November 15, 2013

And introducing, A BEAR for AUCTION!

I don't know-  it seems a lot of paintings are going for $25….  I don't know if that's a good idea or not, but I guess I'm helping out some people's Christmas shopping for sure!
And I am also not sure if I can keep up this pace of everyday posting.  It may be more realistic to post these twice a week, on Mondays and Wednesdays, let's say… I mean the auction ones.  I'll post some of the commissions I am working on so you can see what ELSE I've been up to!

And again, this is a MN Zoo Bear, photo taken by my darling husband, who will be visiting said zoo again tomorrow, with the request to take more bear photos, and include some wolves as well~
Stay tuned!
And, as before, if you like this guy and are the first to the auction site, you can buy him for $65!  Otherwise, have some fun and bid on him starting at $25!  Wow!

No comments: