Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday, March 4~ Duffy, the World's Most Perfect Cat!

And here is Duffy!  I have to admit, I am loving the stories you all are sending with your cats-  there is a part of me that will always love the glimpse into other people's lives I am given by painting their pets. I am a bit of a voyeur...
And I know we each always love our own pets best, but there are just some remarkable stories out there!  Duffy sounds like a cat we all would have loved to meet~

From his owner, Val~
"Duffy had been a stray who showed up one cold winter's day and hung around until I was able to coax him indoors.  Every day for the 13 years he lived with us he was good- natured, genial, true to himself, and it wouldn't be a stretch to say, noble.  Everyone loved him, and he was loving in return.  He had many health problems and spent a lot of time at the vet's office, where a crowd of techs would gather whenever he came in, to give him a hug and get one in return.  Duffy was a magnificent, brave-hearted cat, and I always felt privileged to have him in my world.
He was totally unflappable and almost never got upset.  He had a strong, steady gaze that he turned o everything in his world.  All cats are wonderful but Duffy was the most wonderful cat I've ever met."

No comments: