Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday June 6, 2012

Tonight was my first night of my second ever adult painting class!  And it went beautifully, despite the odd air-compresser thumping noises coming from next door which required me to speak really loudly and to adjust the night's lesson to include more painting demo than I'd planned-  about halfway through class our neighbor came in to explain the noise and to say he usually comes in on the weekend and that he hopes this scheduling conflict won't happen again.  Very gracious!  And what he was doing was refining grease for use in those cars that run on grease... sorry, can't think of the word.  I'm a little tired...
So here is my unfinished demo painting for the evening, and a selection of work from our class!  I did not include names but if you want to let people know it is yours, you can comment on this post!  And I know I need to take another photo of the yellow mug...

 It is amazing how looking at your work small can help you see the composition and how it truly looks without fussing with the details...




No comments: