Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday May 31, 2012

I do apologize for missing this Sunday and this Wednesday...  life has been beautiful and hectic!  And I admit I've let a few things slide...  Once I get through the next two weeks things should start riding along and forming a more regular rhythm.  I hope.
So here is a sweet little "white haired dog"  I painted for a trade with a colleague-  I'm hoping the recipient actually owns a Westie and not a Lhasa or some other form of fluffy white dog....
I also start my June session of painting lessons next wed in my studio! I may be able to offer some in August-  we'll see.
And I will be looking for DOGS for this year's "30 Dogs in 30 Days" so if you have any photos or are interested, let me know!  Sizes will be limited to 8x8, 10x10 and 12x12!
xokat!

No comments: