Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday June 14

We had a great class last night, though I did get home too late to post-  I thought I'd be okay with having class go til 9pm because it seems like we only just are getting into it!  But then I had a wonderful 20th Anniversary party to drop by and though I only stayed for 45 minutes, I was still pooped...  but very happy to be a member of this particular arts-saturated community in this city at this time on this planet!

SO here is my painting demo from last night- a tape measure-  I'm sure some of you could tell, right?
And some student work~  yay!





And a dog to keep you going til July!
Check here for more info about the 30 Dogs in 30 Days project!  And e-mail me if you want in!  katjojo@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Alison Warford said...

That's my goofy boy!