Wednesday, May 9, 2012

March 9, Wednesday

Yet another goat situation for your perusal~  there is something I seriously love about that angle of the back leg on just about any mammal.....  And I am happy about how this image came out, compositionally and emotionally....
They were at the MN Zoo Spring Babies Opening at the Farm.  We took Max for his 3rd birthday....

And tonight was the Art4Shelter Fundraiser at the Chambers Hotel, and I donated a number of pieces that seemed to disappear before my eyes.  I was told by the lady behind me in line that this one caused a fisticuffs.....
I may paint another version this weekend up in Grand Marais.... it's my yearly painting pilgrimage....

Oh and I am teaching another painting class in June.   Wed nights, 6:30-9,  let me know if you are interested~
Yay!

No comments: