Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July 13- Gucci~

What a fabulous name for such a FABulous face!!!  This is Gucci, with a lovely grin, and here is what his loving owner Megan has to say about how he GOT that great name!

"Gucci boy is such a sweet dog. I adopted Gucci on Labor Day weekend two days before my first teaching job. He reminds me of my great memories of Minnesota... Gucci  loves to play tug-o-war with his little sister Stella. She hand feeds him one doggie food nougat at a time. They are inseparable, but have their moments... While in Minnesota I nannied for a family who had a dog named Georgio...named after Georgio Armani... I loved the thought of naming him after a brand. So... being the shoe and purse enthusiast that I am, Gucci fit perfectly.  He may be the only Gucci I'll ever own, but I'm okay with that! :) "

Stay tuned for more!

No comments: