Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31- SECRET GUEST- FRANK!!!!

Can you believe it?!? I DID it!!!! I painted 30 Dogs In 30 Days!!! Of course, there has been a lot of help and encouragement, and the fact that Max is still napping twice a day for at least an hour or so, which gives me time to get started, and then there's the amazing Duane... what more needs to be said?

So this is Frank, who is the sibling of Grey Girl (7-2-10) who came to the top of my waiting list. Don't worry if you are on it- I will get there now. I have a show at the Birchwood from the end of August to October, and then another show with my mom from September thru October at the Women's Building in St. Paul. I have a few paintings I want to get done.

We're watching "Moonstruck"- I'm signing and wrapping cards, and Duane is attaching rafia wigs to four giant heads for the Specs window display he always does~
Max is crashed out-- he had an incredible time at our great family dinner- get-together in Rosemount at our Aunt Bobby and Mark's~

See you later~

1 comment:

Rachel Rolseth said...

Omigod! I love his eyes. Congrats on finishing a painting a day. What a feat! Keep up the good work.