Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 15- Matilda!


This one has been a while in the making- I actually painted the FIRST Matilda a couple years ago, after meeting KelliRae, Matilda's owner, up at the Art Colony. She was the first one who saw my dogs and jumped on their potential~ thank YOU so much!!! So here is what I am told about Matilda~

"She is thick and bold like a glass of root beer. She has great power with her sense of humor. I DO LOVE her!"

And how could you not?!

And wow. One more day of this camp. The kids are FABULOUS! It always amazes me how people are so COOL when they are small! and so many great ideas! And even when they get older, they still have great ideas! They just really need the structure and arena to learn and express themselves within. You can't have great kids if you don't have great adults to model them on!

Anyway, here is the glorious MATILDA!!!

No comments: