Monday, August 3, 2026

August 2, Curley!

 Dang!  I missed a day in there!  So sorry! I was hoping to continue with something every day, whether I'm reposting or putting up a commission or someting-

SO this is Curley! It was fun to abstract that background out a bit, and play with the greens to make some depth back there...

It's a bit sticky today in Minnesota, but we're not really complaining!  Max is at Adventures in Cardboard again this week and next, and it is a joy to see how excited he is to head off every morning. May all his future work positions incur as much excitement in his day! 

I'm hanging the dogs up today at Loons Coffee! Hopefully within the next couple hours, if you're in town and wanna swing by!  They will be up through August 31st with a Closing Celebration on MONDAY 8/31 from 5-7pm and you can come pick up your pups and your books and say hi! Of course, you can go by any time during open hours and take a look and have some good coffee!

6x6 acrylic on wood
sold~



No comments: