Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Nov 29, Light Breaks Through

It's the end of November and I have been loving posting so often, and now I am immersed in a collection of commissions that I need to complete before Christmas and I can't post those yet, because they are surprises! So I'm pulling up some favorites that are still available!

I really love this one- it's from a photo taken in Duluth at the little road side stop on the north side of town- I think it's now called Glitch Gumee something... and the sun was shining through the trees...

This one is a weird size too- 18x14 and I entered it in an exhibition and needed a frame, and went looking at thrift stores. I found this one, with an old stained print of a caribou in it (not valuable, sadly) and I love the frame!  Oop-  I guess you can't see the frame- I'll have to post another pic with the frame!

Light Breaks Through
18x14 acrylic on canvas
$504 
click here to nab this, frame included!


No comments: