Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Nov 15, Duncan and Sophia's Farmhouse!

 My friend Kat sent me this photo, and I was very hesitant about painting it because it is such an awesome photo and I wasn't sure I'd be able to get the people in there!  But I'm glad I gave it a try!

Here's what Kat says about this pair~

These are my dear friends, Duncan and Sophia. Duncan is a book binder by trade and Sophia is in IT, but is everything crafty. They bought a home in Wright, Minnesota a few years ago, and completely rebuilt this into a beautiful farmhouse that will stand the test of time. They have an apple tree that gives in abundance and now they use one of his book binding presses to make cider!
I don't know if this fits your criteria, but I thought it was a lovely picture, if you see on the porch, her mother is there, waving! :)

10x8 acrylic on canvas
spoken for!

 

No comments: