Thursday, August 11, 2022

August 11, Summer Road

 We are still at camp, loving the cool mornings and the starry nights. And the fact that Bunny the pug can run free through the woods like a chipmunk seeking missile... a rather stubby and flat-faced missile, but still, she's on target.  I'm not sure what she'd do if she actually caught one- probably try to get it to play with her.

So I've got a few events coming up and this little painting of the road into camp will be there at some of them! First, I'll be hanging the 30 Dogs in 30 Days Paintings at Diamonds on Monday the 15th in the morning, so anytime after that please come on over and check them out! We'll have a BOOK PARTY on September 10th from 2-4 at Diamonds so put that on your calendar too!

Then if you and your kids are looking for some fun art stuff to do next Wednesday, I'll be teaching at Wet Paint!  Two classes, August 17th, for ages 11-15 from 10-12:30 and from 2-5pm for adults ( and ages 16 and up!)- there's still room in both!

AND Duane and I are both at the Carpenter Nature Center on Saturday August 20th from 10-5pm!  This wonderful outdoor VERY ARTISTIC event (as in ALL the work is by ARTISTS hand selected by Steve who runs the fair!) is in Wisconsin just south of Hudson past the old greyhound race track and we'd love to see you!  Duane will have a pile of his wooden birds and I've got paintings!  NEW ones!

And just to throw another one at you, I'll also be doing Millstream Arts Festival in St Joe MN by my alma mater, St Ben's on Sunday August 28th from 11 to 5!  Worth the hour drive north from the cities, come on up!  I haven't been in this one in a while and decided I'd love to give it a go!

Thanks for reading all this!  I'll post more images now!

11x7 acrylic on canvas
$256


No comments: