Friday, August 13, 2021

August 13, Kitty and Juanita!

 Kitty is the fluffy one, and Juanita is the elegant lady standing in the doorway. These two live with Steve in a household of elderly rescued dogs and one pig and a turkey named Tofu and a chicken or two. I follow Steve's instagram, Wolfgang2242, and am in love with all his creatures and his entire philosophy on life, and when he posted this photo on July 5th, before I read his post I said to myself "I WANT TO PAINT THIS ONE!!!"

And so I let him know that I wanted to include it for this project~ and here's what he wrote about these two!

"I really love this photograph. I wish it were a painting. I'm not a great photographer by any means, but you know they say even a blind pig finds a truffle every once in awhile. I think this one is a truffle. 
Kitty and Juanita."

10x10 acrylic on wood


No comments: