Thursday, December 31, 2020

December 31, 2020

 So I've been slowly going back over to my studio this week- I've been weeding through old paintings and pulling ones I've never posted or that were from ten years or longer ago. I brought a selection home on Monday and gave them to Max and Lucas, our resident eleven and twelve year olds, who efficiently and delightfully disassembled them and burnt them up for me. It was rather cathartic.  And it felt good!

I think I'll be going back over again and doing that more. I am also slowly bringing work back to the studio and out of our basement.  The Ivy isn't completely renovated yet, no elevators I don't think, but there is evidence of life there and I'm happy to start thinking about what I'll be doing in that space this new year. 

Here's a few pieces I love and am reducing the price on~ I love winter scenes around our lakes here!

This one is 12x12 and 2inches thick, so it can stand on its own on a mantle or shelf~ and I'm dropping the price to $200 from $285!

12x12 acrylic on wood
$200


No comments: