Sunday, December 6, 2020

Dec 6, A Commission!

Yes, I'm still here! Sorry, I've had a really busy week- a lot of incredible brain growth happening from an on-line People of Color Convention I attended on Wed through Friday- and you are right, I am NOT the people the convention is intended for, and I have a heckuva lot of my own personal growth to be doing on my own racist perceptions, and I'm working on all of that- so that's where I've been!

And I'm working on new realizations and thoughts and I think my biggest problem is figuring out how to say what is in my heart, you know what I mean?  There's lots of thoughts been happening in my head, pretty much since Nov 2016, when the unthinkable happened with the trump presidency, and now living in Minneapolis and understanding that this is one of the nicest places to live if you are white, and one of the worst if you are a person of color.... what??!  

See, so much learning!

So here is a lovely pup I'm working on right now- and if you are interested in getting your own companion pet painted for the holidays, better get in touch with me soon!

wahoo!!!

8x8 in progress-
I'm realizing I forgot to paint his tags!
Goops!


No comments: