Thursday, May 14, 2020

3/14 High Bridge, Spring Evening

My sister (the one that doesn't live in Costa Rica) has a lovely old house near Cherokee Park in West St Paul, not far from the high bridge, and we went walking over it the other night.  It was lovely, I was late-ish, though I don't think we had an exact time in mind.  I'd stopped at my brother's house to drop off a flowering pot for my sister-in-law from my mom for Mother's Day, and then I stopped at another house to pick up a garage shelf (in the box so not too big) that my sister found on Craig's List. There were a lot of people out walking, and I was almost the only one wearing a mask...
I love the high bridge-  it has some really wide views of downtown St. Paul and the Mississippi River, and a fun little dog park where you can watch the dogs interact from above, like a hovering angel...
9x12 acrylic on wood
$216

No comments: