Tuesday, February 11, 2020

2/11/2020 Take a Bite

Another apple- I think it is always good to paint what's in front of you, and in this case, it was an apple, which is now no more. Good, juicy, sweet apple. We need to eat more fruit and vegetables in my house. I think we've all gained weight since Christmas, and we have to cut sugar and carbs, and move our bodies around more.  I'm committed to walking the dogs farther every morning (despite the freaking ice, which makes walking more of a search-and-try-to-avoid endeavor) and I'm counting calories, because I know when I do that, then I pay more attention to what I'm eating.  I tend to read and eat. Not a good habit.  And I'm so much more aware that everything I do, my kid sees.  And that he sees me as a model. So there.
That's what I'm doing, almost halfway through February!
ohh and SEND ME YOUR CATS!  I am still collecting!
And I'll make this one another auction!  They are so fun!

6x6 acrylic on wood
$25 auction

No comments: