Thursday, January 23, 2020

1/23/2020 An Apple... video to come!

Hi there!  So I painted this apple as part of a One-Stroke-Per-Color video, and I've not got the video ready to post yet, so here's the apple and I'll post the video hopefully tomorrow.  I want to get another On-Line Paint Love Class rolling soon, and I'm figuring out how to better edit my videos.  It would also be nice to learn how to cut them and make some bits slower and faster, but my free time isn't as free as I'd like it yet... so we'll see! 
I'm happy to make this apple an Auction too!  Since those are SO fun! 
And here's a video of me painting, if you're interested!

AND it is about time for the call for cats and other small critters for this year's "30 Cats and Friends in 30 Days" Daily Painting Project!  Send me your photos!  More info here!
6x6 acrylic on wood
$25 starting bid!

No comments: