Saturday, July 13, 2019

July 13, Linus the Pug!

Linus has his own instagram account- which isn't a surprise to me!  And I picked the photo I wanted to paint from, which is always super fun for me! And now that we own a pug too, I completely see why everyone would want one.  Linus looks as much of an absolute charmer as our own little booger!
And I may have to paint more Linus paintings, just because he is so dog-gone CUTE!!!

Oh and by the time you read this, I will be set up at St Kate's on the lawn for the Art Fair on The Square (or something like that...) from 10- 5 today!  Come on over! Corner of Randolph and Cleveland, parking on the street and in some of the St Kate lots! It'll be cool on the lawn, and my mom is set up right next to me!  Corrigan Alley!  Wahoo!


8x8 acrylic on wood
spoken for!

No comments: