Thursday, August 2, 2018

August 2, A Commission!

Whew!  I spent yesterday finishing up all the dogs, wiring them, framing a few, creating the label list, and then hopping over to Diamond's to hang them all up!  It's always so fun to hang show there- the clientele are so kind and eager to see the new artwork- they'll move out of their seats so I can get to the wall, and even help hang things up for me!  Such a great space!
And I'll be there tonight for the Opening Celebration from 6-8pm!  I'll be in the back space with some wine and nibbles and would LOVE to see you!  I also just finished the BOOK for this year's dogs-  I'm actually working on the CAT one from March- so sorry about not getting that one in! You can order a copy of the book for yourself here~

This is Lindy, who was commissioned at the Grand Marais Art Fair a couple weeks ago, and I've just finished her!  Isn't she great?  She's got a kinda crooked smile~

8x8 acrylic on panel
SOLD

No comments: