Saturday, June 30, 2018

June 30, OFFICIAL LIST for 30 Dogs in 30 Days!

Wahoo!
Alrighty, kids, I'm just getting my dogs in a row!  The Official List is below! Though of course I do reserve the right to juggle things around a bit if need be.  I am only human, after all...
And I've been gessoing and Duane's cut my panels and sanded them, and they are drying~ just waiting to get sketched on and painted~
I am so fortunate to have found this way of working because it suits my nature so well.  I get to communicate with an audience, I get to practice my art of drawing and painting my favorite creatures, and I get to have a party at the end of it all! Thank you for being a part of this!
And I need to say that if you were expecting your name and your dog's name to be on this list PLEASE contact me!  I have had an amazing and busy June and I probably dropped the ball somewhere!
And I do have a couple spots still open, so if you were hoping to be in on it, let me know!
All the info on the project is HERE~
Panels being gessoed~

My Ursa Minor from Upstate MN helps hold the panels as they dry...

a silly video showing how I get this started...
And THE LIST~
1-   Zelda Banana for Julie C
2-   Olive for Melanie C
3-   Scout for Rachel 
4-   Dottie Dog for Arlene W
5-   Obi for Zanne McC
6-   Charlie for Becky S
7-   Korvia for Jules L 
8-   Birdie for Jenny B
9-   Rex for Philla B
10-Webster for Jillian D
11-Crooked Smile Poodle for Kelly E
12-Oliver for Marie S
13-Someone for Lynda F
14-Lulu for Karin J
15-Mabel for Amber J
16-Sister the Frenchie for Gina E
17-Spud for Ingrid H
18-Annie for Martha C  
19-Gus and/or Luna for Rosemary H
20- Buster and Daisy for Marcia H
21-Thor for Ashley T
22-Chumley for Laurie A’s mom
23-Henry the Cool Dog for Robin W
24-China Bella for Rita W
25-Bella for Liz
26- Cute pup for Nina and Todd
27- Baxter for Holly F
28- Izzy for Kellie Rae
29- Sandy for Dawn!
30

No comments: