Sunday, June 3, 2018

June 3rd, Poppy

I happen to really appreciate corgis. They are friendly and cheerful, and don't appear to be intimidated by beings who are quite a bit bigger than they are. This one is Poppy, I think, and lives across the street from my sister, and who is an escape artist.  That's one thing you don't expect from a corgi- to be able to escape from things!
I had fun with the abstract green shadows in the background. Sometimes that bit can be the most fun!

Tho I have to admit that this isn't the best photo because of the glare on the upper left corner, but if you didn't notice it, then forget I said anything!

And do think about joining me for my painting class in Zumbrota next weekend!  More info HERE about that~
OR come on up to Grand Marais in mid-June and paint with me!  More info about THAT HERE!  I'd love to have you join me!  It's a beautiful space to paint in a beautiful town~



8x10 acrylic on canvas

$75 auction for this one!
Be the first to bid and win yourself a painting!  Wahoo!


No comments: