Monday, February 12, 2018

Feb 12, A Bunny

Hi again!
Yup, sorry, I was a bit under the weather over the weekend. Not the flu, thank goodness, but enough of an icky bit that it took my energy away, and I just didn't feel like doing much. Except read the "Percy Jackson" series to my eight year old son.  I could kinda manage to do that, though we have to work on him reading to me more.
So this is a bunny~  perhaps to prep you for the "30 Cats and Friends" month coming up in March, or as a reminder that yes, spring WILL come, and life will be better again in the sun, and grass will grow, and all that hopeful stuff that can somehow feel impossibly far away in the middle of February, which we know is the shortest month but which can sometimes feel like the longest.

And I'll cover shipping on this one!
6x6 acrylic on wood,
$75!
click here to purchase!

1 comment:

MelissaClyde said...

Kat~
This Bunny is adorable beyond words!!! Glad you are feeling better. Look forward to your paintings all the time!
All best, Melissa