Sunday, July 31, 2016

July 31, the LAST Dog of the month!

Whew!
I just couldn't not paint another dog today!  So I went back through and pulled this sweetie out, who belongs to Mary but I haven't tracked all her story down yet, so I'll tell you that I was attracted to that sweet cocked head expression and those eyes that are all saying, "I'm listening to you, though I'm not really sure what you're going on about" and possibly listening very closely to see if the words "walk" or "treat" are uttered...
And here's what Mary says about her dog, Christmas!

Christmas "Chris" is the smartest sweetest caretaker dog. He would be a nurse if he was a human. He is great student of our behavior. He lived his first 3 years in a home with a mean dog that bullied him under the bed, so that's where he always sleeps. He's a lover and fighter. He loves fun eating puzzles and monkey-in-the-middle with a treat or toy. He loves being tickled on the belly. He's ready to go whenever we call him. Prettiest eyes in my world. He hates baths and getting teeth brushed but he is brave. He's my best friend. 


8x8 acrylic on wood, $175 click here to purchase!

No comments: