Thursday, July 28, 2016

July 28, Buddy!

I don't have too much of a story about Buddy yet, except that he's Lisa's mom's dog~  but I have to admit I am smitten with those eyes!  I also have to admit I have been painting my butt off-  I spent four hours with my mom yesterday afternoon while Max was at Zoo Camp (he LOVES it!) and I painted several paintings that I am REALLY excited about, so I am on one of those fantastic magical rolls where the paintings are working~  if you know what I mean.  It's one of those tricky things about being an artist, where you know you have to put the time in and keep the practice going, and if you DO, then sometimes everything lines up just beautifully and the muse pours out through your brush~

I just sent out a Mailchimp about my show at Artistry next Thursday!  I am heading over to the studio to keep getting my dogs in line~  please come if you are in town!  Thursday, August 4th from 6-8pm at Artistry!  Here is a link for you~
AND also DO come see me at the Powderhorn Art Festival, August 6th and 7th!  It's my first year and I am super excited! I'm in booth #24!

8x8 acrylic, $175 click HERE to purchase!

No comments: